Vision & Values
Our aim is to deliver an education program with continued support from parents and our community. We are dedicated to the personal and academic development of our students as contributing members of society. At R. F. Staples, our vision is that all students will gain the knowledge, skills and attitudes to be dedicated, self-reliant, responsible, contributing members of society.
Central to this vision we need:
- To have the flexibility to meet the intellectual, physical, social, and emotional needs of every child.
- To promote effective citizenship and self-discipline through modeling.
- To nurture individuality in a stimulating, safe and caring environment.
- To promote excellence by fostering positive attitudes towards education and life long learning.
- To engender and maintain student and staff wellness.
- To identify and provide opportunities for personal, professional and staff development.