June 9, 2020
Dear R.F. Staples families,
The end of the school year is fast approaching. Final exam, projects, and assignments are coming up and I would ask that you ask your child(ren) what their teachers have planned. Support them by putting year end dates on a calendar so they can prepare appropriately.
School items that have been borrowed will need to be returned from June 22 to June 25. This includes Chromebooks (and chargers), library books, textbooks, and anything else you may have borrowed.
- June 22 to June 25
- June 22, 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
- June 23, 24, and 25 – 9:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Please call the school if you can’t make it during this schedule. We will try to accommodate families the best we can.
Procedure – One way traffic.
- Park in the North parking lot by the main entrance. Do not park along the sidewalk to allow people to adhere to physical distancing requirements. It is okay to use the staff parking stalls.
- Enter the cafeteria via theatre doors. Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter.
- Please observe 2m (6ft) distancing requirements.
- You may have to line up but it is expected to move quickly.
- Tables will be set up in the cafeteria. Look for signs indicating where to drop off items.
- Sorry, this is not a time to visit. Please keep the line moving.
- One table will be for Chromebook returns. This may take a little longer as the Chromebooks need to be examined and the return information filled out on the technology form.
- Exit cafeteria via hallway going toward the North West doors. Hand Sanitizer will be available.
- Do not gather and visit in the parking lot please.
If you have any questions, please contact the office.
Wayne Rufiange, Principal