The Westlock Educational Scholarship Society is now accepting scholarship applications.
Grade 12 students are invited to complete this online form before June 19, 2020.
Before you begin, please note your application must include:
- Proof of admission or application – this can be anything that indicates you have applied to post-secondary school
- Scholarship Autobiographical Essay – this should be 1 ½ -2 pages in length and include:
- General information about your family and the community you grew up in
- Academic and non-academic accomplishments/achievements in Sr. High
- Community volunteerism
- Financial need
- Post-secondary information including the name of the program and institution you be attending in the fall
- Where you see your post-secondary pursuits taking you in the future
- Remember to thank the Scholarship Foundation and donors for their time and consideration in your conclusion
If you have any questions about the application process, please send an email to Maurice.firstname.lastname@example.org.